Sunday, September 28, 2008

Salt Lake City

Just a short post tonight and I'll try to use paragraphs. I guess it doesn't do it automatically and people are finding it difficult to read. I got back on the road today after a weekend w/ the ever adorable Caron who is the newly crowned valedictorian of the Baruch College Education Administration program.

The short but sweet weekend was the culmination of a fun week in Salt Lake City in which Jessica was a great host. She and I once argued about whether or not we'd be good partners on the amazing race - I took the side in which I thought we wouldn't be good partners since we'd both try to lead to much. This led to us being "mortal enemies" for a week or so in the summer of 2005. I think the whole thing was just me being a jerk because the argument took place as I was quitting a fairly impressive cigarette habit. I'm pretty sure I lost many friends during that time. In any event, we've decided that we're going to apply to the show and give it a try. We figure that "mortal enemies" have never been cast, so maybe cbs is ready for us.

Time for sleep since I've got a hellish climb up Soldier Summit tomorrow. I should be way up in the Wasatch Mountains at sundown celebrating the Jewish New Year. Although B'Nai Jacob was a decent synagogue, I think it will probably be the coolest place I've ever wrung in the new year.

Thanks to all my new SLC friends for making the week so pleasurable! Bryce, Jessie, et al. And, Stanley thanks George for showing him such a good time.

No comments: