Monday, September 1, 2008

Short Post

This will be a short post since I'm exhausted and need some sleep. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm ok and was out of cell coverage the last few days while travelling the coast from San Simeon to Monterey. It was nice to have so many phone and e-mail messages when I emerged from the forest and I will get back to each and every one of you in the days ahead. I promise!
-That reminds me that my old phone, the one with all the numbers and e-mail addresses, is still broken so I can't call anyone back unless you leave a number in your message-
All I will say tonight is that biking that stretch of road is one of the most amazing experiences of my life. But for now I will sleep in Seaside Cali in a comfortable bed, well fed and very clean thanks Brett's aunt and uncle, Cath and Jan.

No comments: