Friday, August 1, 2008

The Gasoline Free Mission


Hi! I'm Todd and this picture is of me and my golden retriever, Stanley. Stan and I are leaving home on August 13 for a friend's wedding and attempting to make it home without using any gasoline. While that doesn't sound too difficult, I should probably mention that the wedding is in California and I live in Connecticut. I will use a bicycle, rollerblades, donkey, wind and/or anything else that I can find to get us across the country. I can't tell you which method of transportation will prove to be my favorite or how long this crazy adventure might take, but I can tell you that I intend to learn a lot about what an average person like me can do to be more environmentally conscious so that future generations can enjoy the world as we do today. Through this website you will be able to track our progress and learn how you can make a difference in the fight against global warming, the wasteful use of our natural resources and anything else that I learn along the way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

God Speed your soldier. We will miss you both!

Tchr_lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.